- Improve on the quality of the services offered to our internal and external clientele.
- Further enhance the timely and efficient response to requests for legal advice.
- To continue updating annually the Laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- To ensure that Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is up to date in regional and international Treaty participation, by providing the relevant drafts of Accession, Instruments of Ratification and working closely with the Legal Consultant at the Ministry of Affairs, Foreign Trade and Consumer Affairs.
- The Government/Cabinet
- The Public Service Sector
- General Public
- Preparation of requisite legislation for the House of Assembly
- Preparation of Deeds of Conveyance, Leases, Contracts and other legal documents for Ministries, Departments and Statutory Bodies.
- To liaise with relative branches relating to the administration and dispensation of Justice, namely Magistracy, Registry and High Court, Family Court and the Commerce and Intellectual Property Office (CIPO)
- Provision of Legal Aid Services